New Members Post Here...

We are an 18+ Adult Content Community. Please read through this thread before joining Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

New Members Post Here...

Post by upstate »

All new members must post an introductory message about the artform or medium they enjoy or work with.

Please read and acknowledge that you accept our Guidelines page.

Welcome to Sensitize ©.

Best wishes 8) ...
Seán Óg
visitor

Post by Seán Óg »

Hi all.
This is my chance to make a good first impression.....

........, hmmmm, ah well fuck first impressions. I'm a chef, writer and general pain in the arse,but i have ill feelings toward Georgie Bush, Anto Blair and the rest of those Mc Donalds eating war mongoring monkeys so I'm probably in the right place.
Anyhoo I'm going to start up a foodie column with my mucker Lugh to rid the world of all Mc Donalds type shite and get you all eating like humans.
You'll feel wonderful..

Trust me I'm an Irishman!
psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

Seán Óg wrote:Hi all.
This is my chance to make a good first impression.....

........, hmmmm, ah well fuck first impressions.
I'm sold!!! :lol:
I'm a chef, writer and general pain in the arse,but i have ill feelings toward Georgie Bush, Anto Blair and the rest of those Mc Donalds eating war mongoring monkeys so I'm probably in the right place.
i suppose Lugh will prevent me from poaching you for my other haunt.... :cry:
Anyhoo I'm going to start up a foodie column with my mucker Lugh to rid the world of all Mc Donalds type shite and get you all eating like humans.
You'll feel wonderful..
I'm looking forward to this!!!! I LIKE food. But I never buy McDogturds or ready meals....
Trust me I'm an Irishman!
And you were doing SO well up until then.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to see you!!!!

8)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

psikottix wrote: i suppose Lugh will prevent me from poaching you for my other haunt.... :cry:
Dear sweet lovin' light of Jazuz, Psi..!

How many times do I have to tell you? Poaching chefs is pointless. They go firm round the edges but stay soft in the middle. Oh, and they don't arf give ya dirty looks while they're cooking.

Nah. Frying chefs is much better. They go crispy, keep their flavour and taste and are wicked with pickles or salad...

Seán, Psi will no doubt try and entice you with promises of Tony Blair's head on a stick by summer. I still reckon it won't come to fruition until some time around October...

Psi. Poach all you like, but if you get a dicky tummy, it's your own fault...

Poaching chefs..!

Cuh..!

Ridiculous idea :roll: ...

I blame the government meself (sniff)...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Bearsizedfeet
visitor

Post by Bearsizedfeet »

Prologue

Bearsizedfeet is here.
Those who know me can cheer, or jeer.
To attempt the introduction in rhyme it's clear
That I am as mad as hatter. Oh dear!

Chapter One

First things first I have not written in a while
the muse I assume will be hidden deep inside.
Iambic pentameter I shall use as my style
it's easier to control, tested and tried.

I have edited two writers guilds in the past,
Dim and distant memories I hasten to add.
So, I am rusty at this "thing" damn and blast,
Forgive my early attempts and I would be quite glad.

I don't know what kind of stuff I will write,
To make it of interest would be a good start.
I will try not to write complete dribble and shite,
but be honest, uplifting and straight from the heart.

So as I bring to an end my opening prose,
I thank you all for reading the intro of me.
And finally this question to you all I shall pose,
What's the difference between a Bush and a tree?

Cheers

BSF
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Nice intro Bear. Welcome aboard mate 8) ...
Bearsizedfeet wrote:Prologue

What's the difference between a Bush and a tree?
Wait. I know this one. Ummm, lemmi see. Oh yeah.

A tree grows out of the ground, releases oxygen into our world, looks cool and is great for climbing. It's made of wood (so might be a witch), environmentalists love them and they make excellent pets. Whereas a bush is a spokeperson for the new world order on a par with the Nazi's. Is intellectually challenged (or stupid to the point of ridiculous), greedy with other people's homelands and guilty of a back-catlogue of war crimes...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Bearsizedfeet
visitor

Post by Bearsizedfeet »

I knew the question was too easy
psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

Why do I keep reading that prologue from BSF as a rap?

Is there something he hasn't told us?

:shock:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Bearsizedfeet wrote:I knew the question was too easy
No, no. The question was tough. It's just that I'm a feckin' genius or a guinness or one of them 'g' words that boffins get called (was gonna say guinea pig but feared Psi might cook me).
psikottix wrote:Why do I keep reading that prologue from BSF as a rap?

Is there something he hasn't told us?

Well, he hasn't said anything about it to me mate and you'd be the first to know. I'd run on here screaming:

'Psiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!!! Bear's A Rapper...!!!'

I'd be really interested in reading any feedback Danimik and Delph may have on the poem. I like it meself :D ...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Bearsizedfeet
visitor

Post by Bearsizedfeet »

Yep, I'm the real slim Shady.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Bearsizedfeet wrote:Yep, I'm the real slim Shady.
Yeah?

What are the hours and is the pay good :P ..?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

No, I'm the real Slim Shady. Or is that Spartacus? Whatever. If that's iambic pentameter then I'm a rapper.

Welcome :)
Bearsizedfeet
visitor

Post by Bearsizedfeet »

delph_ambi wrote:No, I'm the real Slim Shady. Or is that Spartacus? Whatever. If that's iambic pentameter then I'm a rapper.

Welcome :)
I know it wasn't iambic pentameter. :D

But thanks for the welcome.
psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

delph_ambi wrote:f that's iambic pentameter then I'm a rapper.
I can't even SPELL iconic parameter. Erm, Ionic perambulator. Ironic peanuttier? Idiotic pro-amateur. DAMMIT!!!!!

If i cuddle a chocolate, will i be a wrapper?

/gets coat...runs
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

psikottix wrote:
If i cuddle a chocolate, will i be a wrapper
If you cuddle 'a chocolate' you'll make all the others jealous. Hug a toffee. They love it :wink: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Introduction to Sensitize ©”