Louis P. Burns aka Lugh / Bold chat with Feckin' Loonbeam..

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh's space on Sensitize ©.

"Rarely do you come upon an artist who is as passionate about his work as Louis. I have been fortunate to work on some marvellous comedy projects with him and his boundless energy and creative enthusiasm is inspirational. His characters and mastery of dialogue inspire any co-writer or colleague to 'up their game' just to feel at the same level. I would strongly recommend Louis as a writer and media producer and look forward to working with him again in the future." Kate Lander: Business Finance Sales Exec & Freelance Scriptwriter.

You can read some poems, essays, political rants, reviews and short stories by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh here. Lugh is the Upstate Renegade Productions and Sensitize © site owner. You can make enquiries about advertising or sponsoring the artists, photographers, poets and writers working on here but you will have to make contact with him through Facebook prior to registering as a member on here.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh / Bold chat with Feckin' Loonbeam..

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh / Bold in chat via MSN Messenger with a feckin' Loonbeam - 9th July 2009 wrote:
addj says:
what time is it for you/

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh / Bold says:
11.13pm

addj says:
good..

addj says:
*phew*

addj says:
Anyways

addj says:
What do you know about solar physics?

addj says:
And interplanetary dynamics?

not a lot

addj says:
OK

diddly-squat in fact.

addj says:
This is what you need to do, tonight ok?

addj says:
just to be on the safe side.

addj says:
Take all of your important irreplacable data

addj says:
pictures, personal productions

addj says:
burn it all to DVD

i wrote under the name Ylem for a while though - I was fascinated with the question: what was there before the spark that lit the flame that became the big bang? the usual stoner / asimov fan stuff

addj says:
I can't explain right now but

addj says:
I'd hate for a stupid stoner like you to lose any data.

addj says:
I'd bet you have a chunk.

i have an external terrabyte drive, i smoke pot for pain relief and i can assure you, i am most definitely not stupid - nor am i a panicking rabbit, thumping my foot outside a warren based on scare tactics that amount to nothing

addj says:
Ok

my work files are backed up every 4 hours

addj says:
Look, the magnetosphere has weakened due to a very deep solar minimum

addj says:
this powers the magnetosphere

wtf?

addj says:
And we're just starting to catch the CME from sunspot 1024 NOW

addj says:
We've been lulled into a false sense of security.

addj says:
It won't peak until Saturday.

what a pile of cock-dribble

addj says:
So you don't believe in solar induced ground currents?

addj says:
Peer reviewed science might disagree..

this planet is bombarded every minute / second even by radiation, magnetic waves, microwaves - all from space - suddenly you come along and happen to know something no-one else does.

addj says:
you forgot xrays

addj says:
and gamma rays

addj says:
whatever then don't listen

addj says:
have a good day!

i didn't say that. i just don't give a fuck mate. it's just more of the same shite to keep us afraid.

addj says:
Dude

addj says:
No one told me this

addj says:
just my own personal theory.

so, you woke up this morning in the know, did ya?

addj says:
No

addj says:
Actually maybe 1021 lol but whatever

i've been around the block many times with terrified people - all of them assuming some big cosmic happening is looming e.g; 'god's coming back or them aliens are gonna get us. then there are the morons on their knees like blubbering wrecks, psychologically disturbed and screaming ALEX JONES IS RIGHT - FEMA's GONNA GET US!!!

addj says:
1024 is first big activity.

it's all crap

addj says:
OK

addj says:
Thanks for listening, have a great day.

you're welcome, i'm sure
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sensitize ©”