lesson 1

Read some hard-hitting, powerful and touching poetry by Ack / Richard Hedley Atkinson here. This forum is moderated by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh for Richard Hedley Atkinson / Ack.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Richard Hedley Atkinson
poet & writer

lesson 1

Post by Richard Hedley Atkinson »

lesson 1

what do I remember most ?
most /all are/ is bull.

most things do not work out.
fools are in charge a lot.
nothing ever works out.

the only things that ever works out
are what
u

least expect
to work out
in the
first
place.

u can fall into someones eyes / soul
so as nothing else matters.

(apart from the next lecky bill
and how to buy something

to
eat
up.

and brackets
r
for
losers
).

and I do so hope
I am.

of course !
I know I ain’t bull
cos
I lost my mind plenty.

been abused / mugged a lot
(thugs in pants).

studied / made art
and
worked out
all

it’s implications.
let the spirit wane for the art to appear
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: lesson 1

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

beautifully delivered ack 8)

one query / spellcheck for you richard. near the start of the piece you have:
Richard Hedley Atkinson wrote:
the only things that ever works out
are what
u
would you like this edited to say 'work' instead of 'works'? of course, you could've written this in drawling bukowskiness. in which case, email me over a slap in the teeth for mae cheek :P ...

oh yeah, there is an opportunity for you to become involved in a music video, as a stills photographer. catherine told me you were a keen photographer richard. i will be putting the video together with a few colleagues over the next few months. there is as yet no specified closing date. the job will be complete when it is. as you probably know, i'm on the dole and can't afford to pay anyone for participation, but i will acknowledge all people involved in the end credits of the film. they can also host on their websites as long as they link back to here and the relevant webpages, respecting all copyrights in place.

the project:
we need as many photograghs as possibly of inner city graffiti and murals opposing the current massacre in gaza. to graphic artists reading this post, your pictures on this theme would also be gratefully received.

you can read the official announcement if you click here ...

brilliant to read more of your work richard (ack). thanks for sharing :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Ack / Richard Hedley Atkinson on Sensitize ©”