Fuck That For A Game Of Soldiers..!

This link will take you to posts from activists of all sorts and may at times crossover to messages on the community arts activists pages of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Fuck That For A Game Of Soldiers..!

Postby upstate » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:07 am

"Fuck That For A Game Of Soldiers..!"

is something Derry folk would exclaim when utterly outraged. I don't know if it's unique to Derry or even if it's still in regular use.

Please use this section to voice your utter outrage at current events and where applicable 'have a go' at anyone you wish to express your absolute contempt for. It's healthy and good for your creative levels.

True story
Last edited by upstate on Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Blair Claims He Has A Conscience..!

Postby upstate » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:33 pm

BBC NEWS Entertainment .

"Of course, you struggle with your own conscience about it... and its one of these situations that, I suppose, very few people ever find themselves in."

Give us a break ya fuckwit..! You send young men and women to almost certain death without good reason and parade around the world like some anally operated puppet of George W. Bush and you have the cheek to say you have a conscience..!

Not only that, but in the same article you claim you told your Father-in-Law not to smoke cannabis..!

Mr Booth had asked if he could light a cannabis joint, Mr Blair said.

"I was thinking this is my father-in-law, surely this should be the other way around.

"I said no, incidentally."

Tony Blair: You are a dickhead..! Tell the truth. If you've got a conscience, wasn't it more like:
    (pig-like sniggering)

'Listen Pops. I hate to do this but we're blowing up women and children in the same countries that cannabis and hashish comes from.

(more sniggering)

Sorry.

People might get the wrong idea if you spark that J...

(more sniggering)'...
You are a very confused and confusing individual Mr. Blair. I hope you do discover your conscience some day and blow your fucking brains out..!

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Re: Blair Claims He Has A Conscience..!

Postby joanne chapman » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:50 pm

upstate wrote:From the BBC NEWS Entertainment site. Read the full story by clicking the link.

"Of course, you struggle with your own conscience about it... and its one of these situations that, I suppose, very few people ever find themselves in."

[quoye]Give us a break ya fuckwit..! You send young men and women to almost certain death without good reason and parade around the world like some anally operated puppet of George W. Bush and you have the cheek to say you have a conscience..!

Whilst doing all of the above, you then send your prick of a son to the Whitehouse to do his workexperience. That fucker should be made to sign up to the Army.

Not only that, but in the same article you claim you told your Father-in-Law not to smoke cannabis..!

Mr Booth had asked if he could light a cannabis joint, Mr Blair said.

"I was thinking this is my father-in-law, surely this should be the other way around.

The useless ugly fucker probably didn't pay for his cannabis either. Being the lifelong ponse that he is. Did he not say 'no' as in he didn't mind?

"I said no, incidentally."

Dickhead..! Tell the truth. If you've a conscience wasn't it more like;-
    'Listen Pops. I hate to do this but we're blowing up women and children wholesale in the countries that cannabis comes from.

People might get the wrong idea if you spark that J'...
You're a very confused and confusing individual Mr. Blair. I hope you do discover your conscience some day and blow your fucking brains out..!

Hopefully you can listen to a record backwards and do your wife and family too!

the_leander
visitor

Postby the_leander » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:02 pm

FFS

What is it of late, people everywhere seem to be demanding seperatism from anything not their own?

And the extremes that are described in order to get to this "perfection" are hidious, Darla Wynn, the woman mentioned in that article, I've spoken with her quite a bit, and its truly obscene what they did to her.

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Postby joanne chapman » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:34 pm

the_leander wrote:FFS

What is it of late, people everywhere seem to be demanding seperatism from anything not their own?

And the extremes that are described in order to get to this "perfection" are hidious, Darla Wynn, the woman mentioned in that article, I've spoken with her quite a bit, and its truly obscene what they did to her.

I don't know what's going on? Everyone has gone mad!

So many crazy people are involved in this 'seperatism', I don't know hows it's all gonna end. I think it may get far worse before there is any change for the better.

I'm not sure if it was you who said ?'normal people just want to have a nice home and to look after their family,....' and basically live in peace. This is true but the problem is so many people want to inflict their veiw on others and try and force people into all muslim or all christian communities. Not many normal people want this. They don't see that no matter how much they try to make this to happen, it will never work. Most of us live quite happily together and we enjoy parts of each others culture and will continue to do so.

Return to “Activism on Sensitize ©”