Fuck That For A Game Of Soldiers..!

This link will take you to posts from activists of all sorts and may at times crossover to messages on the community arts activists pages of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Fuck That For A Game Of Soldiers..!

Post by upstate »

"Fuck That For A Game Of Soldiers..!"

is something Derry folk would exclaim when utterly outraged. I don't know if it's unique to Derry or even if it's still in regular use.

Please use this section to voice your utter outrage at current events and where applicable 'have a go' at anyone you wish to express your absolute contempt for. It's healthy and good for your creative levels.

True story
Last edited by upstate on Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Blair Claims He Has A Conscience..!

Post by upstate »

BBC NEWS Entertainment .
"Of course, you struggle with your own conscience about it... and its one of these situations that, I suppose, very few people ever find themselves in."
Give us a break ya fuckwit..! You send young men and women to almost certain death without good reason and parade around the world like some anally operated puppet of George W. Bush and you have the cheek to say you have a conscience..!

Not only that, but in the same article you claim you told your Father-in-Law not to smoke cannabis..!
Mr Booth had asked if he could light a cannabis joint, Mr Blair said.

"I was thinking this is my father-in-law, surely this should be the other way around.

"I said no, incidentally."
Tony Blair: You are a dickhead..! Tell the truth. If you've got a conscience, wasn't it more like:
  • (pig-like sniggering)

'Listen Pops. I hate to do this but we're blowing up women and children in the same countries that cannabis and hashish comes from.

(more sniggering)

Sorry.

People might get the wrong idea if you spark that J...

(more sniggering)'...
You are a very confused and confusing individual Mr. Blair. I hope you do discover your conscience some day and blow your fucking brains out..!
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Re: Blair Claims He Has A Conscience..!

Post by joanne chapman »

upstate wrote:From the BBC NEWS Entertainment site. Read the full story by clicking the link.
"Of course, you struggle with your own conscience about it... and its one of these situations that, I suppose, very few people ever find themselves in."
[quoye]Give us a break ya fuckwit..! You send young men and women to almost certain death without good reason and parade around the world like some anally operated puppet of George W. Bush and you have the cheek to say you have a conscience..!
Whilst doing all of the above, you then send your prick of a son to the Whitehouse to do his workexperience. That fucker should be made to sign up to the Army.
Not only that, but in the same article you claim you told your Father-in-Law not to smoke cannabis..!
Mr Booth had asked if he could light a cannabis joint, Mr Blair said.

"I was thinking this is my father-in-law, surely this should be the other way around.

The useless ugly fucker probably didn't pay for his cannabis either. Being the lifelong ponse that he is. Did he not say 'no' as in he didn't mind?

"I said no, incidentally."
Dickhead..! Tell the truth. If you've a conscience wasn't it more like;-
  • 'Listen Pops. I hate to do this but we're blowing up women and children wholesale in the countries that cannabis comes from.

People might get the wrong idea if you spark that J'...
You're a very confused and confusing individual Mr. Blair. I hope you do discover your conscience some day and blow your fucking brains out..!
Hopefully you can listen to a record backwards and do your wife and family too!
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

FFS

What is it of late, people everywhere seem to be demanding seperatism from anything not their own?

And the extremes that are described in order to get to this "perfection" are hidious, Darla Wynn, the woman mentioned in that article, I've spoken with her quite a bit, and its truly obscene what they did to her.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

the_leander wrote:FFS

What is it of late, people everywhere seem to be demanding seperatism from anything not their own?

And the extremes that are described in order to get to this "perfection" are hidious, Darla Wynn, the woman mentioned in that article, I've spoken with her quite a bit, and its truly obscene what they did to her.
I don't know what's going on? Everyone has gone mad!

So many crazy people are involved in this 'seperatism', I don't know hows it's all gonna end. I think it may get far worse before there is any change for the better.

I'm not sure if it was you who said ?'normal people just want to have a nice home and to look after their family,....' and basically live in peace. This is true but the problem is so many people want to inflict their veiw on others and try and force people into all muslim or all christian communities. Not many normal people want this. They don't see that no matter how much they try to make this to happen, it will never work. Most of us live quite happily together and we enjoy parts of each others culture and will continue to do so.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Weren't organised religions the first seperatists?

I honestly don't think the rift can be healed. Too much power tied up in maintaining lies and halfarsed faiths that fall apart under scrutiny. To me, it looks like there are two kinds of people in the world. Those that bow down and never take a stand or have a real individual experience, ever. Or those that strive to learn all they can about the human experience...

I may be talking utter bollocks here. If so, just burn me at the stake someone. Ta...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:Weren't organised religions the first seperatists?

I honestly don't think the rift can be healed. Too much power tied up in maintaining lies and halfarsed faiths that fall apart under scrutiny. To me, it looks like there are two kinds of people in the world. Those that bow down and never take a stand or have a real individual experience, ever. Or those that strive to learn all they can about the human experience...

I may be talking utter bollocks here. If so, just burn me at the stake someone. Ta...
Rifts can be healed, look at the UK and Ireland. We couldn't do without a pint of the black stuff. :lol:

Its not the individuals thats the problem, it's the governments (along with the companies that produce weapons). These are the only people that profit from war.

Taking into account that there are some nut cases around, there are far more people that want to live in peace.
upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit

Post by upstate »

jo wrote:Rifts can be healed, look at the UK and Ireland. We couldn't do without a pint of the black stuff. :lol:

Its not the individuals thats the problem, it's the governments (along with the companies that produce weapons). These are the only people that profit from war.

Taking into account that there are some nut cases around, there are far more people that want to live in peace.
Fair enough. But, isn't the right to a peaceful life and co-existence with everyone else in the world, worth demanding? The problem has always been the same. There are those few in the world who have either terrorised their communities / world into submission on threat of more of the same. Or have generated great wealth and therefore alliances through dogma. Religion is a business first and foremost. Just like war. The 'few' mentioned above profit and will continue to profit from both. They will never have an interest in hearing what 'the rest of the world thinks' and will continue to lay down fire and thwart all progress.

You refer to Ireland and the UK. That was a political conflict (a bloody awful and pointless one at that) which became magnified through religion. It was easier for people to centre themselves in one community or the other for whatever political beliefs or opinions they held and then never venture out. Fear spread like wildfire in Northern Ireland. The clergy and politicians made a mint out of lies about their opponents. Then good people forgot their similarities, and went to war.

Humanity has a simple choice to make. Either wake up and realise there are no gods, or continue to perptuate a lie that has been at the core of possibly every bad situation we've faced as a species.

Like many others, I'm moving forward. I don't have time to forgive or pander to already over-indulged politics or religion anymore. That would take a martyr complex, which grips hold of us through continued dogmatic practice...
Last edited by upstate on Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

upstate wrote:
jo wrote:Rifts can be healed, look at the UK and Ireland. We couldn't do without a pint of the black stuff. :lol:

Fair enough. But, isn't the right to a peaceful life and co-existence with everyone else in the world, worth demanding? The problem has always been the same. There are those few in the world who have either terrorised their communities / world into submission on threat of more of the same. Or have generated great wealth and therefore alliances through dogma. Religion is a business first and foremost. Just like war. The 'few' mentioned above profit and will continue to profit from both. They will never have an interest in hearing what 'the rest of the world thinks' and will continue to lay down fire and thwart all progress.

You refer to Ireland and the UK. That was a political conflict (a bloody awful and pointless one at that) which became magnified through religion. It was easier for people to centre themselves in one community or the other for whatever political beliefs or opinions they held. Then never venture out. Fear spread like wildfire in Northern Ireland. The clergy and politicians made a mint out of lies about their opponents People forgot their similarities and went to war.
Yes, you are right on all of the above. People are the same everywhere though and most don't get off their arses and do/say anything until it is on their doorstep.

How many people watch the news and sit there saying, oh in it terrible. Then when it comes to elections vote according to their pocket. It's a joke. I will stand by what I said earlier in this tread that it will get far worse before it gets better.

We should start our own political party.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:We should start our own political party.
We should indeed. But, think about it:-

The Sensitize Party. Sounds like a rave..! :shock:

Actually. Hold on. That is a good idea... Raves at every government building on the planet, linked via the internet and satallite...

We'd be in charge by teatime... :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:We should start our own political party.
We should indeed. But, think about it:-

The Sensitize Party. Sounds like a rave..! :shock:

Actually. Hold on. That is a good idea... Raves at every government building on the planet, linked via the internet and satallite...

We'd be in charge by teatime... :P
Yes and they have duty free bars. Oh and smoking rooms.

No-one would ever argue, peace, love and rave party!

It'll be a winner. 8)
zark
activist and campaigner

Post by zark »

what really fucks me off;

sit in a room with good minded people, all in agreement that we are fucked everyday by corporations, dickhead governments, pollution, racist propaganda, UN admitting they sexually exploit woman and children, Un peacekeepers raping women and children, nothing is done about it

and we sit there chatting about it

AND WE START TO ARGUE BETWEEN OURSELVES

WTF!

You dont see the evil fuck-tards arguing about how to fuck us over everyday, but we argue and abuse each other just to conclude by saying
"yes, the gov and corporations are the problem but YOU are making it worse"

gahhh, we are the harshest critics of ourselves.

fucks me off.

point -in-case
turn up to a 'fuck shell they are cunts' protest
people say hi, how did you get here
by car i reply
"evil bastard, begone from our protest of purity"

eh?
i agree with you, dont kick me out.

:shock:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

zark wrote:what really fucks me off;

sit in a room with good minded people, all in agreement that we are fucked everyday by corporations, dickhead governments, pollution, racist propaganda, UN admitting they sexually exploit woman and children, Un peacekeepers raping women and children, nothing is done about it

and we sit there chatting about it

AND WE START TO ARGUE BETWEEN OURSELVES

WTF!
That's true, but the alternative, which has been the case so far, is extreme acts of violence including political assassinations running in tandem with wholesale destruction of elitest properties. That's because these 'leaders' - the corporations, politicians, racists and rapists cannot be reasoned with... They bring about all of the frustrations we as a global community feel.

Nah. People have to collectively refuse to pay taxes if they're self-employed. Grind industry to a halt in acts of solidarity with the sufferers and victims. Refuse to go to war, etc. Simply refuse. Say no to corrupt governments, but in a way that buckles their machine and costs them dearly. I mean, face it. We'd go on strike for better pay. Why not go on strike for a better world? A world where our voices are heard and politicians actually do what they're told and toe the line...
zark wrote:You dont see the evil fuck-tards arguing about how to fuck us over everyday, but we argue and abuse each other just to conclude by saying "yes, the gov and corporations are the problem but YOU are making it worse"
And they use our frustrations against us. Like I said, refuse. Openly tell them that it's they who will have blood on their hands because we have had enough...
zark wrote:gahhh, we are the harshest critics of ourselves.

fucks me off.

point -in-case
turn up to a 'fuck shell they are cunts' protest
people say hi, how did you get here
by car i reply
"evil bastard, begone from our protest of purity"

eh?
i agree with you, dont kick me out.

:shock:
Look closer at this one. The word 'purity' is also an enemy. The notion that anything is pure anymore is delusional. The world is fucked environmentally. All we can do is clutch back some control on how fast its death comes about, while constantly remembering that no matter how insignificant or small we think our actions and protests, we are all equals in the campaign to heal our home...

Oh, and the next time some wanker judges you for turning up by car to protest. Look at their shoes. Are they leather? Are they plastic? Either way, the environment has been butchered to get them. Point that out to the silly fools, loudly ;)...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

NÁ BÍ AG CÁINT..! - DON'T BE SPEAKING / TALKING..!

NÁ BÍ AG CÁINT..! - DON'T BE SPEAKING / TALKING..!

IT'S A HELL OF A FREE WORLD, AIN'T IT?
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

There are still laws in place today in NI that say that the Irish language cannot be spoken? WTF? Seriously, such laws were abolished in Wales, Scotland and Cornwall yonks ago. (Admittedly the Cornish language is technically speaking dead, along with the Isle of Mann langauge, but thats not the point)...

Good for her, its about time this law was overturned as it is as the article states, clearly a breach of various EU treaties.

Return to “Activism on Sensitize ©”