Thai Embassy Protests on the 28th February!

This link will take you to posts from activists of all sorts and may at times crossover to messages on the community arts activists pages of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

AgentK
visitor

Thai Embassy Protests on the 28th February!

Post by AgentK »

Right this is the short version cause i forgot to save the last one and i got logged out :evil:

OK the Thai government is supporting the Burmese regime (please read posts in the travellers section) in building dams along the Salween River. These have already displaced thousands of ethnic people who were told to 'move or die' by the Junta. Thailand has already signed agreements to buy this power from the Burmese who themselves have one of the worst human rights records going.

The Thai Embassy in Dublin can be found here:

Royal Thai Consulate,
18-19 Harcourt Street,
Dublin 2

Please support this otherwise the Thai government may just think that aiding a military dictatorship that uses rape, torture, assasination and SLAVERY isn't such a bad thing!!

Thank You

K
psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

Petition signed!!!

I've also taken the liberty of advertising the petition elsewhere. I KNOW you won't mind!!!

:wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

I signed the petition lastnight AK. Will create a thread now specifically for links to important petitions where we all can keep each other updated on signing petitions /voting on key polls.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
AgentK
visitor

Post by AgentK »

:D THANK YOU!!!!

Return to “Activism on Sensitize ©”