SiCKNoTe - PHONE IN SICK...

This forum does exactly what it says in its title. Each page will be a 'stand alone' with a YouTube video clip embedded of new or exciting songs by rising acts and with the potential for comments by members of Sensitize beneath it. Please note that most of these artists and clips are not part of the Upstate Renegade Productions / Sensitize stable, but they are musicians and singer/songwriters we believe should be promoted.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

SiCKNoTe - PHONE IN SICK...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

SiCKNoTe - PHONE IN SICK:

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO CLIP REGARDING MALPRACTICE OF OAKLEAF MEDICAL PRACTICE, GREAT JAMES STREET, DERRY. NORTHERN IRELAND:

* Call to Louis P. Burns aka Lugh from Oakleaf Medical Practice: Great James Street, Derry. Caller is Sharon McGinley (Surgery Manager) and reveals the gross malpractice and assault on me by certain GP's working there and prescribing the wrong medication for my diabetes. If this is just one example of how they play fast and loose with their patients lives, then I feel it only too fair to reveal this. My reasons for doing this are:

A) My health is in decline and exacerbated by the stress of all this.

B) I cannot afford, nor do I have the strength to contact a solicitor and endure their greed and ineptitude while they milk the situation and the Legal Aid services as my health perhaps declines unto death.

C) People like myself (a commited and dedicated community arts activist and campaigner) have to make provision via our skills. So that other poor souls who perhaps cannot cope at all with this form of malpractice. At least have some form of precedent wherein they can draw reference to the malpractice of GP's working in Derry and other NHS surgeries throughout the UK.

If I had access to medical cannabis then I could self medicate and work with my diabetes. Then, if things went tits up from there, well - I'd only have myself to blame and in the highly unlikely event of my death it would be recorded as death by misadventure and not death by manslaughter and professional malpractice. Consider it like this: I'd be doing the NHS a favour in the longrun...

Today, in my frustration at the situation cited above I decided to be an empowered and positive person, rather than going under with the anxiety and stress it is causing me. So, I edited the HEALING HERBS (a medical cannabis information film) by myself and the very wonderful Mr. Diarmuid McGowan to include both the audio clip from above and a music video (see also above) by the magnificent SickNote. I then posted on their singer/songwriters' facebook wall advising them that I had done this and that if they wanted me to edit it out that I would. I am delighted to announce that both Doghouse Sicknote and Jason Flapsandwich (Director of Tantrum Records) have approved the edit.

You can watch HEALING HERBS (A Medical Cannabis Information Film) by clicking here.

I also ask and encourage you all to go hit the 'Like' button on the FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FOR SICKNOTE please. These guys are the very salt of the earth and I love them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ..!

Return to “Songs & Stuff We Think You Will Like or Support ...”