Freedom of Speech and Artistic Expression.

This link will take you to ongoing debates and discussions on several topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©. All members of Sensitize © are welcome to start new debates and discussions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Should God & Mohammed get Married?

Yes
17%
No
No votes
I Didn't Know They Were Lovers.
33%
Never Trust Bearded Deities..!
50%

Total votes: 6

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

jo wrote:If you do nothing else today, pour yourself some bourbon, take a sit-down and read this article

Sorry, I couldn't read past this sentence.

I must obey....
ahhahahahahaa...

Neither could I lol... Well, for a bit anyway, then I did. The site is opposed to wankers like Haggard.

I just think it's refreshing that there are voices in America taking a stand against him... Give it a few years and the Christians will have crosses on their back and be seen to say; "Resistence Is Futile" while burning anything non-christian.

Scum. That's what they are... Scum..!

Nothing a load of semtex wouldn't cure though...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:If you do nothing else today, pour yourself some bourbon, take a sit-down and read this article

Sorry, I couldn't read past this sentence.

I must obey....
ahhahahahahaa...

Neither could I lol... Well, for a bit anyway, then I did. The site is opposed to wankers like Haggard.

I just think it's refreshing that there are voices in America taking a stand against him... Give it a few years and the Christians will have crosses on their back and be seen to say; "Resistence Is Futile" while burning
anything non-christian.

Scum. That's what they are... Scum..!

Nothing a load of semtex wouldn't cure though...
Get that man a box for speakers corner.

Pour yourself another, ye crafty fecker! :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:

Ooooh ta.

Don't mind if I do...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:

Ooooh ta.

Don't mind if I do...
That's a small one Lugh.

All churches should be turned into party houses. All the people that want to pray can do so in the mornings when all the pissheads are in bed. They can pray for help in cleaning up.Most av got reasonable sound systems and stone or wood floors, making it easier to clear up.

And.. they all have car parks, unlike all the new pubs (old banks and police stations, like we have around here).

Lugh, you can put your new toothpaste tubes in the toilets.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:That's a small one Lugh.
I don't like to brag :P
jo wrote:All churches should be turned into party houses. All the people that want to pray can do so in the mornings when all the pissheads are in bed. They can pray for help in cleaning up.Most av got reasonable sound systems and stone or wood floors, making it easier to clear up.

And.. they all have car parks, unlike all the new pubs (old banks and police stations, like we have around here).
So, 'God Raves' it is then..?

HaPpYdAzE :lol:

Actually. God can do the cleaning up... We'll be too busy sobering up..! :P
jo wrote:Lugh, you can put your new toothpaste tubes in the toilets.
Odd way to keep enamel white. But, you're clearly an expert... I'll do it at once...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

LMFAO.. I'll try the toothpaste, you can too!! :lol:

Return to “Debate & Discussion on Sensitize ©”