ack reads the health benefits of death

Read some hard-hitting, powerful and touching poetry by Ack / Richard Hedley Atkinson here. This forum is moderated by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh for Richard Hedley Atkinson / Ack.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Richard Hedley Atkinson
poet & writer

ack reads the health benefits of death

Post by Richard Hedley Atkinson »

go to this link to be
AMAZED
and
FILLED WITH SILENT HORROR
and
ALMOST FALL OVER WITH FRIGHT
OR FIDGET A LOT

here is the link
you may need to paste it into your browser ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAqXFn_WHo
let the spirit wane for the art to appear
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: ack reads the health benefits of death

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

ack wrote:go to this link to be
AMAZED
and
FILLED WITH SILENT HORROR
and
ALMOST FALL OVER WITH FRIGHT
OR FIDGET A LOT

here is the link
you may need to paste it into your browser ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAqXFn_WHo
I did none of the above Ack. I must be broken. Quick! Call the poetry nurse :P ... However I really enjoyed the piece and the spin its content takes through almost all aspects of living and life. The comedy in this poem too is superb. Then of course there's the fact that you took it that one further stage and filmed the performance of it. It's a bit of a shame you don't have a digital recorder / sampler though. With one of those you could record it incrementally and then edit it all together so it runs without pauses in between. I had the same problem for ages until I got the DVD camera which allowed Diarmuid to edit the audio and remove all the deep breaths and 'bumps' from air hitting the microphones. Maybe some benevolent soul out there will fund / sponsor you to buy this equipment which is industry standard for all audio dubbing these days...

As always, your poetry is original, packed with insight and aiming to address situations.

Great stuff mate 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Ack / Richard Hedley Atkinson on Sensitize ©”