MSN ThePleasureDome;a home for writers - The End

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

MSN ThePleasureDome;a home for writers - The End

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

It is said that 'every dog has its day' and it would appear that MSN ThePleasureDome;a home for writers, like all other MSN Groups are being closed as of 21st February, 2009. It's common enough knowledge here on Sensitize © that I had more than a few run ins with them over the years and their sister site http://www.dome2.com which also appears to have been deleted.

I'm not gloating though. I genuinely believe that it's a shame that so many talented writers may lose their work. It's with particular reference to writers who have been banned from there (like myself) while they retain our creative works or pieces of journalism. The reason for this is that one of the assistant managers on there is a bit of a twat, who thinks it's funny to mess around with the creative writing and indeed work of varying levels of writers. Who this person is, is not as yet clear to me. However, elementalwarrior (Kelly Peck) would appear to be a main contender. As would their seemingly talentless henchman and stoic racist Brit; spacecadetdave (Dave Osborne).

Thankfully, a lot of great writers from MSN ThePleasureDome;a home for writers are now members of Sensitize ©. They may not be keen to post to here currently because I retain all admin/managerial status but I hope they understand that I am complying with and have been advised not to appoint assistant managers / moderators by my host providers. This entire situation came about as a result of intensive interaction and work with someone who has turned out to be a cheat, liar and time-waster. Oh yeah, and hypocrite...

I'm not charging a fee for membership on here and what I do is voluntary. My colleague; Diarmuid and I rely entirely on donations to my PayPal account to keep this site operational click here and scroll down to PayPal donation's button.

Anyways, post/don't post. What work you have already stored on here is safe and you can access it as members on here any time. If you want to suggest themes for our next edition of the Sensitize © arts e-magazine (click the banner below for details) and wish to submit something, you're all very welcome to.

Sensitize © will continue without you but it'd be cool if you hung around and contributed...

I do what I can. That's all I can do...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 2008. All rights reserved.

Peace for what it's worth ...

Hyperlinks in this post are to:
http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... tsnew.msnw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4jMzKxY ... re=related
http://www.upstaterenegadeproductions.com/
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: MSN ThePleasureDome;a home for writers - The End

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Salvador, would you please post the poem in remembrance of the Dome

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=900

to here mate?

It's a gem my friend. One of your best (from what I've read by you) in my honest opinion :) ...

Thanks in advance...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Salvador Oria
poet & writer

Re: MSN ThePleasureDome;a home for writers - The End

Post by Salvador Oria »

Sunk, Stem First

No matter what her pirate master did
to save from doom his captured paper Titanic,
she went down to the bottom of the web sea
with the loss of all hands to coldness and obscurity.

The old battered hull found no carpenter to fix
its rotten planks nor one to mend her wind-ragged sails;
a noise, the sea rushed in, the broken rudder failed
and her helm spun without control. All gone to hell.

Her creator watched all this, unable to intervene;
Suzie’s now only the wood-carved figurehead...

Oh, poor old ship where I was born so many years ago
I’ll pray for you. Now, the time has come for me to go.

Salvador Oria aka Argie
Remembrance Day, 2008
"...my dreams were all my own; i accounted for them to nobody; they
were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free."
mary shelley in her author's introduction to "frankestein", 1831.

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”