non-media quiz

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

non-media quiz

Post by joanne chapman »

Name a state in America that begins with the letter P and ends in the letter R?

I will post a score (£20) to anyone who gets the correct answer....

It ain't an easy one folks.

Jox
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: non-media quiz

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

jo wrote:Name a state in America that begins with the letter P and ends in the letter R?

Jox
This has got to be a trick question Jo. The only American state that begins with 'P' is Pennsylvania, but it doesn't end with 'R'... Did you mean city instead of state?

Ya rascal ya. :P
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:Name a state in America that begins with the letter P and ends in the letter R?

Jox
This has got to be a trick question Jo. The only American state that begins with 'P' is Pennsylvania, but it doesn't end with 'R'... Did you mean city instead of state?

Tehe..No it ain't Pennsylvania and it's not a city.

The only clue that I will give is that It is not a state now!

This one will do your head in, my husband wanted to ring my neck when I finally gave him the answer.

I mean come on Lugh, you know I'm good with money, I would not offer to part with any if I were not confident.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:
Lugh wrote:

Jox

Tehe..No it ain't Pennsylvania and it's not a city.

The only clue that I will give is that It is not a state now!

This one will do your head in, my husband wanted to ring my neck when I finally gave him the answer.

I mean come on Lugh, you know I'm good with money, I would not offer to part with any if I were not confident.
Well, for now my mind is completely blank on this one. I'll have a coffee and think about it more...

Nice one Jo...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Just phoned Diesel. He hasn't got a clue either Jo. This is a peach of a test. Well played mate :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:Just phoned Diesel. He hasn't got a clue either Jo. This is a peach of a test. Well played mate :)
I will give the answer in 7 days if no-one gets it.

It will take a creative mind to work this one out.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:
Lugh wrote:Just phoned Diesel. He hasn't got a clue either Jo. This is a peach of a test. Well played mate :)

I haven't got a clue mate. Yes. Leave it up for a week please. This one will do all our heads in for ages lol...

Excellent Jo :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:

I haven't got a clue mate. Yes. Leave it up for a week please. This one will do all our heads in for ages lol...

Excellent Jo :D
Do you give up? It is now then 7th day.

Will I have an extra score to spend at the student union bar tonight (as predicted)? :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote: Do you give up? It is now then 7th day.

Will I have an extra score to spend at the student union bar tonight (as predicted)? :lol:
I do anyway Jo. I have asked tonnes of people this one all week and no-one knows... So, I'd love to know the answer, PLEASE..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote: Do you give up? It is now then 7th day.

I do anyway Jo. I have asked tonnes of people this one all week and no-one knows... So, I'd love to know the answer, PLEASE..!
I love to see a man on his knees, they can be so useful there.

The answer is Pearl Harbour.

Before you say that Pearl Harbour is not and never has been a state in the US, you are wrong.

It was very much a state when the Japs left it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lugh, I know you probably want to kill me but, you too can annoy people with this one.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

hahahahahahahahahaha :P

Right. That's it..!

Where's that feckin' shotgun..?

Way ta go Jo...

Yer madder than me...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:hahahahahahahahahaha :P

Right. That's it..!

Where's that feckin' shotgun..?

Way ta go Jo...

Yer madder than me...
I know, and how long did that take ya to work out. :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:
I know, and how long did that take ya to work out. :lol:
Shuffles feet and plays with fingernails :oops:

Point taken :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”