Re; Black Betrayal by K J Lander...

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re; Black Betrayal by K J Lander...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Hi Kate. I've been reading the excerpt from Black Betrayal by K J Lander chapter 4. Just wanted to say I think it's fabulous and would love to read more. Obviously you don't want to share the whole book online without first ensuring sales and that's perfectly understandable but, a little bit more would be perfect since I'm now a fan. Sensitize and the entire http://www.upstaterenegadeproductions.com/ domain will very happily promote and plug your work and any future publications in return for your continued feedback to members, personal input and collaborative projects you may engage with or start on your own.

Great writing Kate. Thanks for sharing :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Kate Lander
dramatist, poet & writer

Re: Re; Black Betrayal by K J Lander...

Post by Kate Lander »

Thanks Lugh, has taken the best part of the last 5 years to really get going with it, but it is finally taking some real shape. What would you suggest would be a large enough part of the text?

Kate x
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

K J Lander wrote:Thanks Lugh, has taken the best part of the last 5 years to really get going with it, but it is finally taking some real shape. What would you suggest would be a large enough part of the text?

Kate x
That would be up to you Kate. I just know that I like what I have read so far, and I want to read more :D ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Love it :mrgreen: :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Kate Lander
dramatist, poet & writer

Post by Kate Lander »

I was worried it was a bit worthy? Not too airy fairy is it? Honestly, I'm a big bag of nervous contradictions!! lol
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

K J Lander wrote:I was worried it was a bit worthy? Not too airy fairy is it? Honestly, I'm a big bag of nervous contradictions!! lol
Kate, never worry about what you 'think' others will think. The trick with writing is to get it all down onto the page. Then chip away at it all as you please. If it feels good to you, or if it's part of a collaborative project with others and they continue 'jamming' with you, it's because it's a winner my friend...

Your poetry is sublime and moving material. I think what is actually happening here is that you may be seeking to have that same effect through your prose. Both are very different mediums but as far as I can see, your attention to settings, plot, characters and storyline are exceptionally good, as are your character transitions or 'switches.'

I'm no expert* of course but I strongly recommend you just keep on writing :) ...

* None of us are and all of us are learning new stuff everyday...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”