Ultimate Showdown

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander
visitor

Ultimate Showdown

Post by the_leander »

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

I laughed until I cried when I watched this one!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Ultimate Showdown

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

the_leander wrote:The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

I laughed until I cried when I watched this one!
hahahahaha Masterpiece. All those dead super heroes. I didn't know Chuck Norris 'had popped his clogs' until I saw this, so nice one for linking us all to it. Also, it's always refreshing to see Batman getting his head squashed. Squish..! :P

Great tune by Neil Cicierega aka Lemon Demon too.

Wonderful stuff Alan mate.

Cheers :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Chuck is afaik still alive...

Because as we all know, there are no amount of super hero's in the world that can defeat Chuck Norris, ever, period...

Indeed, so deadly is he, that the end sequence of "Walker, Texus Ranger" is not in fact the credits list, it is in fact the list of his victims, usually people who upset Chuck that afternoon... :wink: :lol:
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Hilarious ain't it? That show, Walker, Texas Ranger was pure drivel. Just think, tits like George W. Bush probably watch it and see amongst the broken arms, jaws, leg, teeth and busted guts, a deeper Christian message.

I remember when that absolutely terrible movie; Good Guys Wear Black came out years ago there were trailers on the tv. Evvvvvv'ryone was talking about it. One scene showed ole Chuck high jumping and kicking out at an on-coming car. Even back then (I was about 12 or 13 years old) I had the good sense to hope he broke both legs and got smeared all over the road... Dickheads like him and Arnold, the retard, Schwarzenegger have a lot to answer for with their 'hit first, question later' approaches to life...

Here's fact 101 about Chuck Norris:-

He can fuck off... :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:Hilarious ain't it? That show, Walker, Texas Ranger was pure drivel. Just think, tits like George W. Bush probably watch it and see amongst the broken arms, jaws, leg, teeth and busted guts, a deeper Christian message.

I remember when that absolutely terrible movie; Good Guys Wear Black came out years ago there were trailers on the tv. Evvvvvv'ryone was talking about it. One scene showed ole Chuck high jumping and kicking out at an on-coming car. Even back then (I was about 12 or 13 years old) I had the good sense to hope he broke both legs and got smeared all over the road... Dickheads like him and Arnold, the retard, Schwarzenegger have a lot to answer for with their 'hit first, question later' approaches to life...

Here's fact 101 about Chuck Norris:-

He can fuck off... :wink:
Hahahaha, excellent cartoon, I'll play it to my mates kids when they come round.

Bruce Lee was better looking than Chuck Norris, he'd get my vote. :wink:

Arnold Schwarzenegger maybe a prick, but, from weight training in a small make-shift gym in Rainham to get where he is now takes some doing.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:Arnold Schwarzenegger maybe a prick, but, from weight training in a small make-shift gym in Rainham to get where he is now takes some doing.
Yip, and a boat... :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”