Suzi Pritchard Has Passed Away

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

• Suzi Pritchard has passed away. Suzi was manager of the writer's communities that I was in dispute with recently. My sincere thoughts and wishes are with her family and loved ones right now.

To read more about Suzi Pritchard's life, please
    click here
    . Or add any comments you have for or about Suzi to this thread and I will link with the assistant manager of Suzi's former communities.
Thank you.

Hyperlink in this post is to;
MSN The Pleasure Dome; a home for writers:-
http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... 1547692315
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

Thank you for posting this, Lugh.

Some of us had our differences with Suzi, but it should never be forgotten that she was responsible for creating one of the very first writers' communities on MSN, which over the years showcased much wonderful writing.

Sincere condolences to her family and friends.
Salvador Oria
poet & writer

Post by Salvador Oria »

Dear Lugh,

I entered a posting to D1 that can be reached with the link you included up there.

I cannot and wouldn't add a single word to it.

It is good and redeeming that you had posted the above message.

Death levels us all.

Salvador
"...my dreams were all my own; i accounted for them to nobody; they
were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free."
mary shelley in her author's introduction to "frankestein", 1831.
Essexcowgirl
visitor

Post by Essexcowgirl »

I had my differences with Suzi also. Suzi encouraged me to continue with my writing through somewhat difficult days and despite my own belief that I couldn't quite 'cut it' as a writer, she invested time in me...and I shall be forever thankful.
I think that it's also important to remember that without the dreaded 'Dome' and it's eccentric founder, many of us would never have met. So I raise my glass to Suzi and say thank you, you nutty old bird, for being yourself and for bringing so many talented people together...I shall miss you...for better or worse.

CrackpotKate XXX
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Right. I have to say this and I know it won't make me very popular but... I just linked to Suzi's Blog via a link Angela Elliott / Mortitia posted on MSN The Pleasure Dome; a home for writers and was respectfully reading through Suzi's history. That is, until I got to here. Suzi claims that;-
Suzi Pritchard wrote:"So if today is a dark day for you…as it is for me (being bullied out of a community I had worked for years on and have it happen because I was sick and weak)"
Isn't that the karma she so readily bought into and waffled about? She wasn't bullied at all. She was confronted passively but with equal and opposing force to stop her carrying on.

I expect quite a lot of flack over this for my part in re-educating and standing up to her. Suzi had to learn that she could not march over everyone else's hard work, their communities and their copyright, without having to pay a price. That is not bullying. It is fair play...

Oh, and one other point while I'm at it. Suzi Pritchard had no respect for anyone else's disabilities and frequently exploited them in others... To see her write about her illnesses with what clearly looks like a 'give me the sympathy vote' tone, is simply priceless..!
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh. Let it go Dude. It don't matter.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

It's gone Dave.

Thanks...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

<deleted for personal reasons. If you read this post then I'm sorry I laid this on you. I should never have posted it.>
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:<deleted for personal reasons. If you read this post then I'm sorry I laid this on you. I should never have posted it.>
Hi Dave,

I didn't get to see your post mate. If you've said something and then regret saying it, you have every right to remove it. That said, I would be grateful to all members if they did speak their minds. It's healthier and can clear away a lot of silly crap that clutters up all of our lives.

Feel free to speak Dave. You're a valued member of Sensitize and a bloody decent soul :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

I was in a very dark place and shared something that upon reflection should not have been shared.

Sorry. Really. I like it here.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:I was in a very dark place and shared something that upon reflection should not have been shared.

Sorry. Really. I like it here.
Like I said earlier Dave. Speak your mind. If I ever piss you off, say something. Bottled up emotions lead to unreasonable tensions and I believe they negatively affect creativity. It's either that or an over-fondness for this stuff;

( Lugh shudders ) ...

:wink: ...

Image in this post is to;
http://www.accomodata.co.uk/mar03.gif
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Sometimes The Boggart takes over and types things through my fingers. He must not be allowed a voice. I keep in mental chains but sometimes he whispers when I'm down and takes advantage of any weakness I show to him.

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”