What A Fucking Retard..!

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

What A Fucking Retard..!

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Michael Stone, a man who once ran into Milltown Cemetry in Belfast and threw live hand grenades at Catholic Nationalist / Republican mourners then shot at them has gone on the rampage once again. This time at Stormont where vital negotiations are taking place to bring Northern Ireland out of the dark times of The Troubles and towards a peaceful co-existence among communities...

Stone; an extreme Loyalist killer quite frankly should be put down with a lethal injection like a dangerous animal. No amount of jail time appears to have fixed him.

What A Fucking Retard..!

Hyperlinks in this post are to:-
http://u.tv/newsroom/indepth.asp?pt=n&id=78101
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/stor ... 21,00.html
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Re: What A Fucking Retard..!

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh wrote: Stone; an extreme Loyalist killer quite frankly should be put down with a lethal injection like a dangerous animal.
umm...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: What A Fucking Retard..!

spacecadet wrote:
Lugh wrote: Stone; an extreme Loyalist killer quite frankly should be put down with a lethal injection like a dangerous animal.
umm...
Yeah?

Would you allow a prick like this to run around your streets?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh, you know my thoughts on this. I'd have a hit list full of pricks and more injections on the go than the average Glasgow squat.

But if we're starting to add names to the list would you be putting this man on it?

As Dirty Harry said, "where do you draw the line?"
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:Lugh, you know my thoughts on this. I'd have a hit list full of pricks and more injections on the go than the average Glasgow squat.

But if we're starting to add names to the list would you be putting this man on it?

As Dirty Harry said, "where do you draw the line?"
Good point Dave. Look, the situation is very clear. No-one with a sane mind wants Northern Ireland to slide back into the shit-pit that was The Troubles. Or for another generation to be damned to a life of distrust and hatred without ever knowing why. Too much has been gained by all sides because of continued equality, peace and slowly rising prosperity. People have hope and there is a good future ahead for us all.

Ellis and Stone, are relics from a time gone by. They have an agenda of harm to their own communities and ideologies that are redundant in today's Ireland / Northern Ireland. I suspect quite a few people see them as being fanatics like the suicide bombers out in the Middle East. What are either of them ever going to contribute to positively in a progressive society? They both consider themselves soldiers. Why can't they accept the war is over and stand down?

There is no Irish Republic anymore. It's a European country. On one side of 'the coin' Ellis shared a notion with others that fighting to become repatriated with a republic was a justifiable conflict. These days though, that doesn't hold the same clout it once did. Let's not forget that people here remember his brand of freedom, everytime someone mentions Omagh. That is where I'd say most people over here draw the line. Ellis will be given a jail sentence, nursed back to health and most probably out as a free man in a few years.

On the other side of 'the coin' Michael Stone shares his notions of a Britain that the B.N.P. and a few Combat 18 knuckle-draggers buy into. He is nothing but a weak-minded, violent psychotic racist and by his own admission in an interview last year, not very intelligent. He will most probably be hospitalised somewhere secure for this latest attack.

Is it fair that either of their voices should be the only ones heard from Ireland / Northern Ireland?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

One must admit to choosing Ellis for personal reasons as he was extradited for a bombing that took away the use of an arm and most of the face of someone I knew.

I suppose I want to make a point about whether peoples motivations for violent acts should be taken into account when deciding if they get a south facing cell or a wooden chair and some mains electricity.

You're right about the asshole Stone and all his ilk, but as I said, where do you draw the line?

I almost brought up the Omagh bombing myself. I think that was a turning point. After seeing a bomb go off in London I was amazed at just how little I cared. But then I remember sitting in a room in the early morning with some friends, one of which had just returned from the shop with milk, fags, rizlas and a newspaper. We opened it and read about the 28 dead (that would soon change to 29 as another died in hospital). It struck us that "The cause" had lost it's way, and we were a long way away from it both physically and spiritually. My two friends sat there and wrote a song. I'll try and find an mp3 of it for you.

Finally, don't ever let on, but the English do have a portion of their brains that have nothing but respect for people who are willing to die for their cause.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:One must admit to choosing Ellis for personal reasons as he was extradited for a bombing that took away the use of an arm and most of the face of someone I knew.

I suppose I want to make a point about whether peoples motivations for violent acts should be taken into account when deciding if they get a south facing cell or a wooden chair and some mains electricity.

You're right about the asshole Stone and all his ilk, but as I said, where do you draw the line?

I almost brought up the Omagh bombing myself. I think that was a turning point. After seeing a bomb go off in London I was amazed at just how little I cared. But then I remember sitting in a room in the early morning with some friends, one of which had just returned from the shop with milk, fags, rizlas and a newspaper. We opened it and read about the 28 dead (that would soon change to 29 as another died in hospital). It struck us that "The cause" had lost it's way, and we were a long way away from it both physically and spiritually. My two friends sat there and wrote a song. I'll try and find an mp3 of it for you.
I would love to hear your friend's song Dave. If it's a clear enough recording they can even plug it on the www.upstaterenegadeproductions.com domain and I'll work to promote it mate :wink: ...
spacecadet wrote:Finally, don't ever let on, but the English do have a portion of their brains that have nothing but respect for people who are willing to die for their cause.
I know dude, but it ain't the way forward...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”