They're Marching Again Dave...

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

They're Marching Again Dave...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

The Lundy Parade this time. Noisy feckers. They're wearing those hats you're so fond of too... All roads closed to traffic...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Joy of joys...

Keep safe lugh :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

It all passed off peacefully Alan.

Cheers :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Did they look really, really pompous? That's as funny as the hats and sashes.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:Did they look really, really pompous?
They did indeed Dave, but not in a jolly or uplifting carnival manner.
spacecadet wrote:That's as funny as the hats and sashes.
I dunno. Those hats take some beating mate. Yesterday I tried to work out if their hats served any purpose against weather conditions.

After 3 joints I gave up, stuffed cotton wool in my ears to block out their marching music and worked on an old bit of screenplay I began earlier this year.

I'm all over the feckin' place creatively these days. Does anyone else get like that from time to time?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh wrote: I'm all over the feckin' place creatively these days. Does anyone else get like that from time to time?
Yup. Been like that for 5 months now.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote: Yup. Been like that for 5 months now.
Have you tried sucking litres of straight gin through a bin liner? A mate suggested that the other night and after four goes I wrote one word:-

"It"

I'm hopeful that if I drink another say maybe oh, two hundred, I'll have an opening line to something much bigger...

It's just a suggestion Dave.

You can of course substitute gin for brandy but be careful that the bin liner doesn't fight you for it.

I hate when that happens :twisted: ..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Sounds a bit like a cocktail I accidentally discovered a cocktail while climbing in Spain. I was on a balcony in a building half way up a mountain with a couple of headcases and all we had to drink was a bottle of blue label smirnoff, some ice and a bottle of Malibu. So you pour out half a glass of vodka over a lot of ice and then add a dash of Malibu to it (not too much).

After quite a few of these I ended up writhing on the floor unable to stand up, clutching at furniture and shouting "Get out! Get out! There's an earthquake!"

The drink was thereafter known as "The Earthquake".
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:Sounds a bit like a cocktail I accidentally discovered a cocktail while climbing in Spain. I was on a balcony in a building half way up a mountain with a couple of headcases and all we had to drink was a bottle of blue label smirnoff, some ice and a bottle of Malibu. So you pour out half a glass of vodka over a lot of ice and then add a dash of Malibu to it (not too much).

After quite a few of these I ended up writhing on the floor unable to stand up, clutching at furniture and shouting "Get out! Get out! There's an earthquake!"

The drink was thereafter known as "The Earthquake".
Good Gawd Man..! You put ice in it..! What did you expect?

:roll:

The 'Earthquake' outburst is odd, given that you say you were in a building, on the balcony, half way up a mountain. This is strange indeed. Unless of course there was a Persian cat playing with a ping pong ball around the skirting boards. Cast you mind back and be honest. Was there..? I have long been convinced these furry feckers are responsible for most of planet Earth's calamities. What infuriates me is there seemingly casual attitude to them afterwards.

In short. No ice and more Malibu. Oh, and throw that cat off the balcony. He's up to no good...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh wrote: This is strange indeed. Unless of course there was a Persian cat playing with a ping pong ball around the skirting boards. Cast you mind back and be honest. Was there..? I have long been convinced these furry feckers are responsible for most of planet Earth's calamities.
I take it you are talking about cat-astrophies?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote: I take it you are talking about cat-astrophies?
I would have thought that was obvious lol :P ...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

And where did the word "cataclysm" come from?

Now you've pointed it out I can see the link.

What we need now is some suitable photographic evidence - or at the very least a hastily photoshopped image of a persian cat convincing Hitler to invade Poland.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

No can do Dave. My Photoshop stuff is on another drive and I can't access it yet...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Do you think it's possible that marmites have crossed host species from marmosets to the domestic cat?

Imagine the little feckers controlling such an evil animal?

I have experimented on my cat by using a Risk game to simulate the current world power blocks. I sat my cat at the board and tried to get it to move the pieces so I could get some clues as to exactly what it's plans were. This went on for some time as the cat was not wanting to take part.

A little later I went to the kitchen to get a drink and came back to find that the troops on Afghanistan had been eaten and there was something steaming on Eastern United States.

Coincidence? I think not.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:Do you think it's possible that marmites have crossed host species from marmosets to the domestic cat?
What, you mean something like this?
spacecadet wrote:Imagine the little feckers controlling such an evil animal?
I wouldn't mind that so much, as long as they wised up on the 'fashion - front' :shock: ..!
spacecadet wrote:I have experimented on my cat by using a Risk game to simulate the current world power blocks. I sat my cat at the board and tried to get it to move the pieces so I could get some clues as to exactly what it's plans were. This went on for some time as the cat was not wanting to take part.
That's a feckin' lie and you know it..! Your cat was spotted the other day dressed in full combat gear torturing pensioners for their dosh and tins of salmon..!
spacecadet wrote:A little later I went to the kitchen to get a drink and came back to find that the troops on Afghanistan had been eaten and there was something steaming on Eastern United States.

Coincidence? I think not.
You can't blame your cat for George W. Bush and the steaming pile of crap he's deluded enough to think is politics. Shame on you..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”